Inspiration from my tiny daughter, who has an inner joy for life and others.... Bloom where you are...

Let's call her my tiny daughter as that's what I call her sometimes.... As I dropped her off at school she said Mom it's Thursday... What are you going to write for your Thursday blog writing...  (Me, thinking yes, I have one follower.... ❤️) then I said well I  have been so busy taking care of kiddos the last few, weeks as  my hubby was  on a military trip than a trip to go to his grandma's funeral .. Extending his trip a another few  days, so with this,  I have been running in every direction trying to keep up... Most days have been good, some days longer than others between and a few, sick days somewhere in the middle, but yet feel blessed, that  I have had strength on the longer days to get through and that we have taken one day at a time.....

  I have been excited to share a new post on Thursdays..... just for fun, as I love Thursdays... But have missed a few here and there... And definitely missed writing the last few weeks with so much going on...

And usually, I have future stories and blog ideas that are ready to be written, but this week I said I don't know what I can write about...
 My tiny daughter then says mom write about... Blooming where you ae and coming out of your shell...


                                       

So this one's for her... Or inspired by her creative thoughts
One day after a long week of disappointments, worries and a hard week my husband and I took a walk by a creek near us.... 
First, it was hard to feel happy and not worry about the things of our hearts, but as we started to walk and discover all the small simple beauties around us....our perspective shifted we started to feel hope that things would all come together and be ok... the more we walked the more we discovered and were reminded of God's hand in our lives and in the details in the smallest flowers,  mushrooms, small shells, and a butterfly that stayed still by us so we could see its colors and wings spread... Something I have always wanted to see up close....


                                                      

These tiny discoveries gave us hope... These little shells made us wonder about what had come from it, what had been inside it.... often we are content to be in a place of worry or inside ourselves or our shells... It's, easier to not to look up or around but as, we open our shells or hearts even a little we can be reminded even when things, are hard that we can find hope in the small things.... Shells, flowers a beautiful butterfly right in our path 


                                                 


Stopping to feel the breeze or the quiet of nature around us oftentimes takes being still....and waiting and waiting on a miracle and God's timing...... 

It's choosing to bloom where we are...To see there is good in us and around us even on days our hearts feel heavy.... He is there he will lift us.. He will not leave us alone...As we choose to stand where we are and make the best of today we will start to fill that small glimmer of hope again that everything will be ok...

                               

as we choose to spread our wings or bloom right where we are... We will see tomorrow will bring new hope on the horizon and cherish the beauty of where we are... As we will never be in this moment or place of time again..

                             

Blooming where, we, are means seeing beauty in today and finding hope on tomorrow....on our nature, walk we even saw mushrooms we found beautiful...we enjoyed the day out and the beauty around us we found hope and peace in the small and simple things and encouraged that things would all work out in there own time.


Embracing where we were in nature and the beauty we found on the way and every little flower and joy of God's creation and a chance to breathe was what we needed.... And to be reminded that as we come out of our shells God will meet us where we are, and bloom in his timing and grace even if it means stepping out into the unknown on the path that is often bumpy and hard at times and seeing past the rocks to the shells and treasures on the shore and the butterflies nearby we can see if we patiently wait and are still.





Joy Jenae - and blog post inspiration Credit my  daughter 

" To my tiny daughter thanks  for inspiring me and encouraging me today, may we take time to come out of our shells or place of worry  and see God's miracles are still there, take time to pause, breath, be still and bloom where we are...  no matter how hard some days are may we bloom even in our trials, as we search for his hand and hope."




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Looking for Rainbows

The Heart of a mom....built by love and with faith