The Heart of a mom....built by love and with faith
" The Heart of a Mom.....built by love and with Faith''
This Scripture has been impressed in my mind over and over the last few months, as I have pondered on the influence of a mother and there role in there children's life.....We have the ability to influence our children every day and leave impressions on their hearts.
What things do we want to teach them and what things do we want to impress upon their hearts.....''You are loved and you matter,You are a child of God and you are not alone....We love you and you are not alone. It is sweet to know that our influence as a Mom matters, it matters today and tomorrow, and in the future. Even though there are hard days with our kids and we wonder if they are hearing us or feeling that love ... your influence and love matter every day.... your kids are listening and can feel that love .....
I think as moms we sometimes have mom worries or concerns for our kids and what they are going through, at times in our hearts, we care about all the things, our kids are experiencing, the highs and lows that they face each day. We hold all these thoughts, worries, and hopes they have for their kids in our hearts....
My hubby will often say when it comes to the mom worries of my heart ... Jenae "Have more faith not fear.... everything will be ok," some days this comes easy and other days it feels like we are grasping to keep the light of hope in our children's eyes and hearts strong, some days are harder than others and sometimes these worries in the moments, seem heavy at times or hard to overcome .... but as we take one day at a time we can see that we can lift and help our kids through the more challenging days, we can still be there as they grow and share that love
One of my favorite scriptures is
2 Nephi 25:26
''We talk of Christ, we rejoice in Christ, we preach of Christ, we prophesy of Christ and we write according to our prophecies, that our Children may know to what source they may look for a remission of their sins.''
Do our kids know where to turn on hard days, so they know how to keep holding on to their faith.... Have we done enough, do we do enough each day. Do our children know we love them and that God loves them and that we see them and what they are going though.....
As I have thought about the roles of mothers and fathers, and how we often feel so much joy and pride in the things are kids, are doing, but also at times feel overwhelmed with so many things to manage to help them accomplish these dreams.... In the middle is it enough is sacrifice and love enough.....
On days when I feel overwhelmed., I try to pause to see the big picture, I am happy we are in this season of our lives, to give our time to our kids, to let them do the activities that matter to them, to support and love them every day ... and feel blessed for this time, we get to invest in them and there hope and dreams. I am reminded, we are in the middle of it all, we are loving them and blessing them every day, as we are there helping them embrace their accomplishments and dreams, it's in all the small moments and big moments, we are apart of that matter every day...
As I have had these words of this scripture, come to my mind again and again, this phrase be not weary in well doing for you are laying a foundation of a great work... has helped remind me that all these things we are doing with our kids is creating and building our kid's character every day, and teaching them and allowing them to grow to who they were meant to be......
we are truly building and laying that foundation... It's a foundation of sacrifice and love built with love in everything we do every day...
Every day we are building or laying that foundation....of love and sacrifice, the work we do as mothers is the best we can do, and as we love in the center of it all, we can see we can have faith over fear... The same faith we taught our kids when they were little, and the same faith we teach them today that God has a plan... That they are a child of God and that their life has a purpose.... and so does our as their mothers teaching them to become those courageous Children of God......they are
We can choose Faith over fear every day one day at a time, Faith that as they grow these things, will still matter. The faith and that foundation we have built and are, still building are the creation of a great work even a great work still be built....
When I look at my kids, and how big they are growing I see so much good, I see so many desires to be their best, I see warriors, I see them fighting for that light, I see them searching for their purpose, and then I remember on those long days of dropping off kids and picking up kids for hours.... The phrase Be not weary... You are laying the foundation of a great work .......
Then I pause to see I am doing my best then I see it is enough, and it's ok if I have days my heart aches when I don't get it right, but also days I cheer for the victories both big and small, that I see as my kids learn and grow..... to my kids you are doing great........ we are proud of who you are and who you are becoming....... You got this we,got this.... one day at a time, one hour and min at a time.
Life isn't always perfect, I definitely have days and weeks, and months at times with things, that weigh on my heart at times .... But somewhere in me, in all of us is that faith to keep going the faith to not give up, the faith to know we, are still building that foundation for our kids, as long as they are, still learning and growing....
May we take one day at a time, choose faith over fear and keep choosing faith over fear again and again and may we see that even though the days, are long at times, and our hearts are often weeping with worry... May we remember we are laying a beautiful foundation of love and hope in their hearts..... of faith over fear...
And every day we get another chance as moms to choose faith over fear.... It's a journey of embracing today and hoping for days of faith and hope ahead....
May we be not weary.... But be brave, hopeful, and encouraging to ourselves and other mothers, also on their own journey of faith, in building faith and hope in our children's hearts and may we not give up on the days that are hard, and may we take small steps every day to embrace faith over fear....
Faith will move mountains, faith will bring miracles and faith will carry us through, and faith will inspire us as we bless our children with our courage, love, and faith....
Be not weary in well doing.... For Ye are laying the foundation of a great work... Beautiful Mama, you are building that foundation of love and hope every day.... You are blessings your family in more ways than you know, you are making a difference every day and you are amazing.... You will change the world as you teach your family to learn and grow in kindness and love, you will bless them to dream big and share their light and love every day ..... As you teach them, and share your own influence of love..... always remember Ye, are laying the foundation of a great work....
You are Enough .... you matter you are doing great you are making a difference every day on your children's hearts....
Your purpose as a mother is Beautiful
💗Choose , faith , hope and Love....It will be enough........



Comments
Post a Comment